Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich. Smoked turkey stands in for corned beef in this lightened variation of a deli favorite. Serve with a pickle wedge and chips. Putenkeule aus der Brine, mit Don Marco's PigWing gerubbt, im Primo Oval XL Keramikgrill gesmoked und mit unserer Orangen Habanero Sauce glasiert.
The real key in making this sandwich. Heat a large grill pan, skillet, or stovetop griddle over medium-low heat. Smoked Turkey Sandwich With Paprika MayonnaiseReal Simple. You can cook Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slices of dark or light rye bread.
- You need 1 1/2 ounces of Thousand Island dressing.
- You need 4 oz of Smoked turkey — sliced very thin.
- Prepare 2 oz of Sauerkraut — (Notes- V.I.P. drained well or you will get a soggy sandwich- you may want to rinse off the sauerkraut).
- Prepare 4 of Swiss cheese slices.
- It’s as needed of Whole butter — softened,.
If you've rye break, sauerkraut and Swiss Cheese, that's a Reuben waiting to happen! Here's our version of the classic sandwich—made with smoked turkey. Spray sandwiches lightly with additional cooking spray; turn. Smoked turkey stands in for corned beef in this lightened variation of a deli favorite.
Smoked Turkey Reuben Sandwich instructions
- Spread each slice of bread with approximately 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) of Thousand Island dressing..
- Place the Swiss cheese, turkey, sauerkraut and on one slice of bread. Top with the second slice of cheese and rye bread, keeping the dressing side inside the sandwich.
- Butter the top slice of bread and place the sandwich on a hot griddle or saute pan butter side down. Carefully butter the second slice of bread..
- Griddle the sandwich, turning once when the first side is well browned. The sandwich is done when both sides are well browned and the fillings are very hot and the cheese is melted..
- Cut the sandwich in half diagonally and arrange as desired for service..
Serve with a pickle wedge and chips. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and sandwiches. Thanks for a quick easy and delicious recipe. I used thinly sliced smoked turkey breast instead of pastrami and low fat thousand island to make it a little lighter and it was fantastic! Turkey Reuben Sandwich is our variation of the famous Reuben Sandwich.