Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies. These chocolate raisin brownies are prepared with chocolate and raisins. Baked with a batter of sugar, eggsm flour and shortenening, the chocolate raisin brownies are. The brownies from this recipe are very moist & very richly delicious!
This festive season, relish the irresistible combination of rum, raisins and chocolate in a yummy recipe. Here's the recipe for Rum Raisin Chocolate Brownie These chocolate raisin cookies are one of those basic drop cookie recipes. These to-die-for brownies made with dark chocolate and coconut are a must try at Melt butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat and. You can cook Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of espresso coffee.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unbleached Bread flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt ground fine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Raisinets.
See more ideas about Holiday pins, California raisins, Chocolate covered raisins. Chocolate-covered raisins are a confection consisting of individual raisins coated in a shell of milk, dark or white chocolate. In some countries, they are also known as Raisinets, which is the earliest and one of the most popular brands of the product, currently made by Ferrara, a subsidiary of Ferrero SpA. An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic.
Chocolatey Raisinet Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- in large bowl mix sugar, softened butter and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Add eggs and coffee mix until smooth.
- In another bowl mix flour baking powder and salt evenly.
- Add all dry ingredients to the mix until smooth.
- Add raisins just mix for a minute or so and pour into 9 by 9 greased pan.
- Place on center rack in oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until Center is not gooey, check with toothpick.
- Remove from oven let stand so cool enough to remove from pan top with ice cream and enjoy. (Rocky road ice cream).
It's everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey. Make a pan of chocolatey, gooey, and delicious brownies in your kitchen today! Brownies can even be made gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, or low-fat to suit a variety of dietary restrictions. This easy brownie recipe is gluten free and sweetened with dates, not refined sugar. How To Make Gluten Free Brownies With Dates.