Oats banana pancakes. Add almond milk, almond flour, banana, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; blend until well mixed. Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. You can cook Oats banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of and 2 tbsp milk.
- Prepare 1 of big banana.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes. Decrease sodium even further by stretching the mix with banana, oats and walnuts. In our house we just sprinkle these with a little confectioners' sugar, because the fruit is so sweet you don't need syrup. — Patricia Swart, Galloway , New Jersey Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup.
Oats banana pancakes step by step
- Firstly blend oats and make fine powder..
- Now in a bowl take oats powder and add egg, cinnamon powder, honey, mash banana, baking soda and milk, make a smooth paste..
- Heat a nonstick pan and grease with butter. pour a ladleful of prepared pancake batter do not spread..
- Simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Flip over the pancakes and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until cooked through..
- Garnish with honey or butter.
To make this recipe in a food processor, grind the oats until they become a flour. In one bowl, combine the oat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, whisk together the banana, yogurt, milk, eggs, and honey. Gently stir the wet ingredients into the dry, then cook as directed. Instructions Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl.