Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need 1 of large firm banana, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup coconut powder.
- It’s 1/2 of cup suji.
- Prepare 1 of cup curd.
- It’s 1/2 of cup white oats.
- It’s 1 of tbspn powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 of cup chopped walnuts.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Prepare pancake batter. Stir the curd add suji, coconut powder, banana, oats and walnuts in it. Make a smooth paste.
- Keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- Stir well once more..
- Now Pour 1 tbspn batter on twa make small round like puri..
- Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown..
- Now keep them Cool completely to room temperature/ fridge.
- Garnish with rabdi/ milkmaid and fruit cakes or dry fruits as per taste..
- Note–Garnish When serve.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges.