Banana Bread for a crowd. Crowd-Pleasing Banana Bread That Never Fails! It keeps for several days on our counter under a cloche! The Best Banana Bread You Will Ever Make I have been making this banana bread for years and I can safely say it's a crowd favorite!
In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add in eggs, bananas, milk, and vanilla. Add in flour, soda, and salt. You can have Banana Bread for a crowd using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread for a crowd
- Prepare 7 medium of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened margarine.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Mix flour, soda, salt and sugar. Blend in eggs, oil and milk. Homemade banana bread is one of our favorite treats to have on hand for spontaneous visitors, an on-the-go breakfast, or a special lunchbox snack. This simple traditional banana bread will wow your family and friends with its moist texture and wonderful banana flavor.
Banana Bread for a crowd step by step
- preheat oven to 325'F.
- grease and flour 9×13 pan.
- cream together sugar, eggs, margarine and bananas in large bowl..
- add remaining ingredients mixing well..
- pour into prepared pan.
- bake for 70-80mins until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean..
Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. This Sheet Pan Healthy Banana Cake, tastes like a moist and delicious banana bread. It is so easy to make, feeds a crowd, and is so tasty. It's the perfect way to put those ripe bananas to use.