Bourbon bacon shredded chicken. This Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger recipe is one of those that I love to bring to potlucks and bbq's. Place bacon-wrapped chicken pieces on cookie sheets, bacon end down. Stir together bbq sauce, brown sugar, bourbon, and vinegar.
Editor's Note: Named Bourbon Chicken because it was supposedly created by a Chinese cook who worked in a restaurant on Bourbon Street. First, let the chicken boil in hot water. Afterwards, shred it with a fork or with your hands. You can have Bourbon bacon shredded chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon bacon shredded chicken
- It’s 2 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet baby Rays Kickin Bourbon wing sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare dash of Salt.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
Pan fry the chopped bacon in melted butter. Toss in the spinach and onion into the pan. Bacon Bourbon Barbeque Chicken Kabobs are chicken pieces smothered in spicy bacon, brushed with a drunken barbecue sauce and grilled to perfection. One that will truly knock your boots off!
Bourbon bacon shredded chicken instructions
- Chop Jalapeño and put to the side.
- Boil chicken breast.
- Add dash of salt.
- Fry bacon (save the oil) then chop into very small pieces.
- Shred chicken and put it in a sauce pan on medium heat. Pour bacon oil over chicken and stir. Add Sweet baby rays , bacon, jalapeños and stir until your liking..
- Add Sriracha and stir again. Then enjoy!.
We have shared some lighter chicken options the last few weeks. I make it easy by using a rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese, and bacon. Make this in bulk like I did. Sarah's Easy Shredded Chicken Taco Filling. As boneless chicken pieces bake in a whiskey and soy sauce they are infused with flavor and become wonderfully tender.