Carrot cake #baking contest. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can have Carrot cake #baking contest using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake #baking contest
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 11/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 3 cups of grated carrots.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot cake #baking contest step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees c.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl whisk the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Finally fold in the carrots..
- Bake in two 8inches pan for 45 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean..
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.