Quick & Easy Tea Biscuits. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community.
Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy: an animal. Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. You can cook Quick & Easy Tea Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Tea Biscuits
- You need 70 g of flour.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 30 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of tea leaves.
Have we got time for a quick drink? What's the quickest way to the station? A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. was quick to make friends. his quick reaction prevented an accident. quick (n.) any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail) Quick by GoPro.
Quick & Easy Tea Biscuits instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Prepare a bowl, and put in the flour, sugar and tea leaves. Mix well. The tea leaves should be finely ground, if they are not, grind them and add to the bowl through a tea strainer..
- Pour the vegetable oil into the bowl. Keep mixing with a rubber spatula. Once the mixture becomes a soft dough, wrap it in plastic film and keep kneading..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Then roll up the dough into small balls (about half the size of a golf ball) and place them on the tray. Bake for 15 min, and leave them to cool without touching. Be careful, the just cooked biscuits are fragile so can easy lose their shape. Serve with a nice cup of tea!.