Carrot cake. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 5 of grated carrots(grated).
- Prepare 1 of \2cup sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of rama.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 spoon of all spice.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 250 g of raisins.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot cake instructions
- Sift flour,baking powder,bicarbonate of soda,cinnamon and all spice into a bowl and stir in sugar.
- Beat eggs, add milk and oil then add into dry ingredients.
- Add carrots and raisins and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a paper lined into a loaf tin and bake.
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.