EASY BANANA BREAD. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! Reviews for: Photos of Joy's Easy Banana Bread. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
If it weren't already clear by this point, the implied subtitle of this recipe is "don't fuss; make it easy." Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. We love banana nut bread, so we almost always add chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans. This Easy Banana Bread Recipe is the absolute BEST! You can have EASY BANANA BREAD using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY BANANA BREAD
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Bananas mashed.
- Prepare of Pecans, Chopped.
Moist, loaded with bananas, sweetened with brown sugar, and. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers. And as an added benefit, it also helps to lessen the amount of sugar. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
EASY BANANA BREAD instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°, prepare baking pans I spray with Pam cooking spray w/flour.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix together on medium speed of with electric mixer..
- Bake for 1 hour or until firm and golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack for at least 15 minutes before turning out on tray..
Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead of yeast. This means it is very quick and easy to. This Easy Banana Bread recipe has been my go-to for decades. Banana bread is one of my favorite recipes to make when I have a sweet tooth.