Banana cinnamon pancake in oven. Warm cinnamon and sweet, slightly tropical banana go so well together, and the chickpea flour Leftover pancakes freeze well, and are great reheated in the toaster oven. Then pour the pancake batter in ¼-cup portions, making little. Cinnamon banana pancakes recipe: Try this Cinnamon banana pancakes recipe, or contribute your own.
Place the finished pancakes on a baking sheet and place in warm oven until ready to serve. For the fried cinnamon bananas: in a saute pan melt butter and syrup together over medium-low heat until it starts to bubble. Next, add the bananas and cinnamon and stir into the sauce. You can cook Banana cinnamon pancake in oven using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cinnamon pancake in oven
- Prepare 300 gm of flour.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 dl of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of banana (mashed).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 0.5 dl of mixed sesame seed (black & white).
- Prepare 50 gm of salted butter (grease the baking tray).
Crazy Healthy Cinnamon Banana Pancakes recipe: These pancakes are stuffed with lots of fresh bananas, and made from whole wheat flour. They are also fat and sugar free, but loaded with heart-healthy ingredients. The cinnamon stabilizes blood sugar spikes, while the fiber in the flour lowers cholesterol. This recipe was created for kids so don't be surprised if they can't tell that they are.
Banana cinnamon pancake in oven instructions
- Heat up the oven 250° and put in the baking tray with butter (around 10min)..
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl, mixed well. Beat around 5 min..
- Then add in the cinnamon powder when the batter become smooth..
- Take out the baking tray that could see the butter is melted. Pour in the batter and put it back into oven in 225° for 15min. When is done, It'll become crispy on the top layer..
- Optional :- Served with cloud Berry Jam and butter..
Serve the pancakes warm topped with the cinnamon cream cheese glaze, maple syrup and sliced bananas. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, melted butter (or coconut oil) egg and mashed bananas until combined. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk mashed banana, oil, egg, and buttermilk until smooth.