Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need of Butter/Apple sauce or Coconut oil.
- You need of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Nuts (Optional).
- Prepare of Bananas.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together the butter, vanilla and sugar until creamy..
- Add egg and mix until fluffy, then add sour cream..
- In the same bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and banana mixture. Mix all ingredients well..
- Spray a bread tin before pouring batter in. Make sure to tap bottom of pan to release air..
- Bake for 55 – 70 minutes. depending on your oven..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.