Banana pancakes with chocolate sauce. Melt-in-your-mouth pancakes made with a batter of mashed bananas and whole wheat flour, and drizzled with chocolate sauce, taste out of the world. Exercising a little care and creativity in arranging and garnishing the Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce will ensure each serving looks and tastes very aesthetic. The banana becomes a deliciously caramelised and creamy in texture as it cooks on the hot buttered pan.
Serve pancakes immediately, topped with melted dark chocolate, chocolate sauce, maple syrup, bananas, goji berries, cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips. Method: Add the banana to a mixing bowl and mash well with a fork. Add the milk, flour, baking powder and vanilla paste, and then whisk to a smooth batter. You can have Banana pancakes with chocolate sauce using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes with chocolate sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana mashed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of melted butter/olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 Tb of sugar or to taste.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce as required.
- Prepare 1-2 Tb of choco chips.
- You need 1 Tb of honey(optional).
Leave to stand and thicken slightly for a few minutes while you prepare the chocolate sauce. Healthier Blender Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce Healthier chocolate pancakes made with oats, banana, chia seeds and cocoa. Served with a chocolate sauce and berries. The sauce is optional, but totally delicious.
Banana pancakes with chocolate sauce step by step
- Sieve the flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder together. Keep aside..
- Beat the egg in a big bowl. Add mashed banana and mix well..
- Add sugar, milk, melted butter, vanilla essence to the beaten egg and mix till everything incorporates well and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the flour little by little to the egg mixture and mix well. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes. The batter should not be too thick. Adjust consistency with milk if required,to semi thick and pouring..
- Heat a non stick pan. Keep the heat on medium. Brush some butter on the pan. Pour a ladle of batter in the centre and spread a little by rotating the pan..
- Once bubbles appear on top, flip the pancake. Cook till both sides are golden brown..
- Assemble in a serving plate. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top. Can add honey too. Decorate with choco chips and serve hot..
- Tip- can serve with maple syrup and ice cream.
Method: In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl mash the bananas together then add the eggs and milk, mix until just combined. Pancakes are always comforting, so I had that angle covered. I thought adding ricotta cheese and smothering the banana pancakes with chocolate sauce would raise the game on the luxury stakes. For the healthy part, I made the pancakes with buckwheat rather than wholewheat.