Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups mash.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1-2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar (adjust to your liking).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter unsalted.
- You need Pinch of salt (avoid it if using salted butter).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven 175° oil your baking tin.
- In a bowl mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add beaten egg(s),vanilla essence,melted butter and sugar. Mix all ingredients together.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder and fold in. Do not over mix.
- Pour in the bread tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a clean knife or skewer comes out clean..
- Let it cool in the tin for a few minutes before attempting to remove. Serve with your favorite beverage #bakedsnack.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.