Vegan Banana bread. In large bowl, beat sugar, bananas, coconut oil and vanilla until smooth. Stir in almond milk and vinegar. Add flour, baking soda and salt; stir just until moistened.
Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl. Whisk the bananas, sugar, yogurt, oil and vanilla together in another medium bowl. Martha Stewart Coconut oil, ground flaxseed, and almond milk keep this eggless, dairy-free banana bread nice and moist. You can have Vegan Banana bread using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana bread
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 120 ml of almond milk (or any other vegie milk).
- You need 60 ml of coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 60 ml of agave syrup or honey.
- It’s 1 tbls of vanilla flavor.
- It’s 1 tbls of vinegar.
- Prepare 150 gr of oat flour.
- You need 50 gr of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tbls of cocoa.
- It’s 1 tbls of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of baking soda.
- Prepare 100 gr of ground hazelnut or almonds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 50 gr of vegan chocolate (chopped or chocolate chips).
Coconut oil, ground flaxseed, and almond milk keep this eggless, dairy-free banana bread nice and moist. Take your last banana and slice it vertically. Place the banana halves, cut side up, onto the batter, gently pressing them in. If you would like, you can lightly sprinkle the banana bread with additional coconut sugar before placing it into the oven.
Vegan Banana bread step by step
- Mix all the wet ingredients separately, same with dry ingredients. Afterwards mix them all together in a bowl..
- Grease the long pan, such as the one for loaf, and pour the mixture in..
- Bake it from 35 – 50 mins on 180°C. Check if ready with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, it is ready!.
The best banana bread ever and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. This easy vegan banana bread is the best ever! It's moist on the inside, crispy on the outside, and simply fabulous served warm from the oven and spread with vegan butter. Oftentimes, vegan banana breads are guilty of being too dense and heavy.