Baked Honey/Buffalo Barbecue Chicken Wings.
You can have Baked Honey/Buffalo Barbecue Chicken Wings using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Honey/Buffalo Barbecue Chicken Wings
- You need 25-30 of chicken wings.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 12 oz of can of sprite.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Louisiana Hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
Baked Honey/Buffalo Barbecue Chicken Wings step by step
- Take a baking pan and mix garlic, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar, sprite.
- Rinse chicken wings and add to the marinade you just made and soak for 2-3 hours.
- After 3 hours preheat oven to 350 degrees and place chicken in a separate baking pan removing excess liquid..
- When oven is preheated place chicken in oven and bake for 15 min.
- After 15 take out chicken from oven and place it back in the marinade to cool it off. Leave oven on 350..
- In a big ziplock bag mix all the spices, flour, cornstarch and remaining 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- After chicken wings are cooled. Place them in the spice mixture.
- Take a bowl and whisk butter, Louisiana sauce and honey together.
- Dip chicken wings in mixture.
- Place them in baking sheet covered with foil paper and place them back in the oven and cook for 40 minutes. Make sure you turn them over halfway through..
- Dip in ranch and serve hot! Enjoy!.