Easy Breakfast Sandwich. An egg sandwich is a great to start your day. We've got recipes that will answer all of your morning sandwich cravings. Some of these also go great in the lunch box and are kids' friendly.
As much as we try to sit down for meals. Another frugal recipe that can be made ahead and frozen, then microwaved for fast. The sandwich is fantastic with a dash of hot sauce too. You can have Easy Breakfast Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of Jalepeno cheddar sausage.
- Prepare 1 slice of of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 dash of of salt pepper.
These breakfast sandwiches are super easy to make and can be made into frozen breakfast sandwiches and then reheated when you are ready to eat them! Course Breads and Doughs, Breakfast and Brunch, Sandwiches. Cuisine Keto, Low Carb, Quick and Easy. Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches made with baked eggs and topped with cheese, sausage, bacon, or ham on an English muffin.
Easy Breakfast Sandwich step by step
- grill/fry sausage.
- After preparing sausage, place it on toasted/untoasted bread, then add slice cheese on top..
- Prepare egg, however desired and combine salt and pepper..
- Add other slice of bread and enjoy..
These make-ahead breakfast sandwiches are easy and delicious. Each recipe is a tried and true. This Easy Breakfast Sandwich recipe is one of my all-time favorite things to eat in the morning. It is quick, healthy and so good, it'll knock your socks off. The creamy avocado, fresh tomato and rich.