Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies. Spoon half of the mascarpone pudding onto the cooled brownies. To assemble the tiramisu, alternate the cream and brownie, starting with the cream. I made this for my mom's birthday because she loves tiramisu, and it was perfect.
Tiramisu Brownies combine a cakey brownie base, spongy ladyfinger cookies, strong coffee and creamy mascarpone for a portable bar version of everyone's favorite classic Italian dessert. Last week I got a text from my friend Erin asking if I'd like to join her for a weight training class. Tiramisu + Brownie = the best of both dessert worlds 🙂. You can cook Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies
- You need of BROWNIE BASE.
- Prepare 1 of recipe my Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- It’s of WHIPPED COFFEE GANACHE LAYER.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of heavy cresm, cold.
- You need 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- Prepare 3 tsp of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare of VANILLA MASCARPONE CREAM LAYER.
- It’s 16 oz of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of TOPPING.
- You need of unsweetened cocoa powder, I used Hersheys Special Dark cocoa powder.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of fresh fruit, I used strawberrys and blackberries.
From the bottom up, you find a soft brownie layer, that has been topped, in true Tiramisu fashion, with ladyfingers soaked in Italian Roast Barista Prima coffee and spiced rum. To add some soft creaminess is a layer of light and fluffy mascarpone. Layers of coffee and rum soaked brownie and fluffy mascarpone filling make up these irresistible, luxurious Tiramisu Brownie Parfaits. Warning: along with my favorite dessert of all time, this post also contains lots of schmaltz and sentiment and maybe even a kissing photo.
Tiramisu Layered Fudge Brownies step by step
- Make the Fudge Brownies, recipe attached below in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Prepare the pan by spraying with bakers spray then lining with parchment paper so ens hang over edges. This allows easy removal of the entire brownie. Spray parchment with non stick bakers spray as well. Bake brownies as directed in recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- Cool brownies at least 30 minutes in pan on rack then run a knife around edges and let cool completely on rack. Transfer to a serving platter. Trim parchment paper to just be under brownie. Don't try turning it over to remove all oarchment, brownie will crack..
- MAKE WHIPPED COFFEE GANACHE.
- Heat cream and coffee in a sauce pan just until very hot and coffee has dissoved, don't boil, pour over chopped chocolte in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Chill themixture until cold at least 2 hours or even overnight.
- Beat coffee ganache until lightened and fluffy about 1 to 2 minutes. Don't overbeat.
- Spread this mixture on top of brownies and chill for at least 1 hour.
- MAKE VANILLA MASCARPONE LAYER.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Beat marscapone cheese until creamy about 1 minute.
- Beat in confectioner's sugar , salt and vanilla.
- Combine whipped cream with mascarpone cheese mixture and fold together until completely incorporated.
- Spread this mixture over the cold coffee ganache ,ixture.
- Dust top with cocoa powder and chill at least two hours before cutting and serving.
- Cut into bars and serve with fruit if you like.
Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Here's a video that shows you how it's made When the cream is whipped, add to the mascarpone cheese mixture and gently fold until homogenous. Take the brownie out from the baking sheet put on a flat surface, then use either a mason jar lid or a cookie cutter to cut out as many. Tiramisu Fudge is a nut-free treat that's great for events and parties. Spread white chocolate layer evenly over chocolate layer.