Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes. Is a quadruple layer stack of fluffy chocolate with chocolate chips sprinkled in and drizzled in extra syrupy sweetness a bit extra to be filed under the breakfast category? In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. In a small bowl, mash banana.
Wake up to the weekends with the heavenly aroma of a stack of tempting, fluffy banana pancakes dotted with melty chocolate chips. Flip and cook for an additional minute. To keep pancakes warm while … In a bowl, mash the peeled banana and add the almond milk, maple syrup, and coconut oil. You can cook Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour / maida-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 ripe, mashed of Banana.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
To the wet ingredients, add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Add the egg, vanilla, yogurt, and water. Whisk until a bit frothy and smooth.
Fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a small bowl, combine mashed banana, egg, vanilla extract, oil, and milk. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined and lumpy. Keep aside for 15 minutes. Heat a large pan or griddle with on medium flame..
- Pour a scoop of batter and cook till bubbles form on the surface and the edges are cooked. Gently flip and cook for 2 minutes. Garnish with chocolate pieces and drizzle with honey if desired. Serve warm..
In a smaller bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. Thick, fluffy, and incredibly satisfying, Chocolate Banana Pancakes are a delightful family treat. In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.