Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread. Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread Stacy Rigos Bradenton, Florida This is the BEST banana bread ever! Blueberry Banana Bread is a moist quick bread that is easy to make. Fresh blueberries are a wonderful addition and go nicely with the banana.
The blueberries are the perfect addition. We like this served in thick slices with a big smear … Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! I am telling you, I've created quite a selection of banana bread recipes on my site. You can have Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 stick of Butter, softened plus save wrappers.
- Prepare 1 pints of blueberries/blackberries.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
First of all, I love making it. Second of all you guys seem to love making it too…and I am here to please! Whether you enjoy a slice as a snack or for breakfast, this bread is so flavorful, you won't need butter. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix sugar and butter with mixer till well blended. Add eggs, one at a time till well blended..
- Breaking off in pieces, add the bananas, buttermilk and vanilla till smooth..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt slowly till all ingredients moistened (don't overmuch at this point).
- With a spatula, fold in blueberries easy so as not to break them..
- Take the saved butter wrappers and grease two loaf pans with the butter residue..
- Pour batter evenly into both pans. Baking times vary. I would start checking at the 40 minute mark till toothpick comes out clean from batter (not blueberries)..
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes before handling. then loosen sides of loaves from pans and place top side up on wire rack or dinner plate.
- when completely cooled store in gallon food storage bags. Will last at room temp for up to 4 days, in fridge up to 10 days and freeze up to 3 months.
- This recipe is very versatile you could add walnuts, replace blueberries with blackberries or dates..
In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until blended. This moist and delicious Blueberry Banana Bread has the perfect combination of bananas and fresh blueberries that is super simple to make! This recipe yields perfectly soft, moist and tender bread with fresh banana flavor and bright pops of juicy blueberries in every bite! Sprinkle your combined coconut sugar and cinnamon topping over the top of your bread. You can skip this step, but it gives the loaf a nice crust on top.