My Peri peri & BBQ Sauce Chicken wings 🥰. Belgium BeNeLux Canada Colombia Croatia Czech Denmark Deutsch Estonia Finnish Hungary International (English) Ireland Kuwait Latvia Lithuania Mexico Netherlands Nigeria Norway Poland. Welcome to Peri Peri, the home of Peri Peri chicken! Don't forget we make everything to order!
It took a little bit of time to get the recipe right for my peri peri (piri piri) sauce, but I've got to admit, I did kind of pat myself on the back. Peri-peri is a cultivar of Capsicum frutescens that was originally produced by Portuguese explorers in Mozambique from the malagueta pepper and then spread to other Portuguese territories. My confession is that I had never tried peri peri sauce before. You can have My Peri peri & BBQ Sauce Chicken wings 🥰 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Peri peri & BBQ Sauce Chicken wings 🥰
- Prepare 400 g of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 cup of Smoked BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Peri Peri Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of little salt and black pepper.
This home-made peri-peri sauce is the bomb and you should have a jar in your fridge at all times. If you're my brothers (or any member of my extended family, really), you eat it on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I. "Peri-peri chicken is South African in my opinion," he contests. "It has its cultural resonance out of Portugal and Mozambique, but it's done to the extreme by South Africans. This week I am sharing the recipe for my Easy Peri Peri Chicken Breasts!
My Peri peri & BBQ Sauce Chicken wings 🥰 instructions
- Add the chicken wings to a bowl and add the Peri peri seasoning mix them around with a spoon..
- Next add the BBQ sauce and turn them all over until they are all covered. Then leave to marinate for 6 or more hours..
- Cook them in a preheated oven 180°C for 45 minutes. Add the chicken wings on parchment paper on a flat tray then cook..
- Serve warm let them cool a little..
I love this recipe as it's so quick and simple… but utterly delicious! It's quick and easy enough for a weeknight, but delicious. Homemade Peri Peri sauce (or should I say Homemade Nando's?) is simple enough to make. To make Peri Peri Chips, just shake some smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and white pepper into your chips! My copycat of the famous Nando's Peri Peri Chicken Burger.