Perfect banana pancake ♡. Start with a simple pancake batter then add a mashed banana, cinnamon, and nutmeg for some spice. If you don't have buttermilk on hand, don't worry! These will work with non-dairy or dairy milk or you can make "fake-out" buttermilk by combining milk with lemon (we shared how in the notes section of the recipe).
Perfect Banana Pancakes Perfect Banana Pancakes are both scrumptious and wholesome.light and fluffy with crisp, golden edges and delicious banana flavor. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. You can cook Perfect banana pancake ♡ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect banana pancake ♡
- You need of Banana Pancake.
- Prepare 2 medium of banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- It’s of Topping Part.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of honey.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until almost smooth. Whisk in the eggs, then add the milk and vanilla and whisk until well blended. Pour the banana mixture and the melted butter into the flour mixture.
Perfect banana pancake ♡ instructions
- Melt the salted butter in a pan, set aside..
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, add the melted butter, egg and vanilla extract, stir it well. Then add the milk, and stir again until combine. ( you can use blender if you want ) then set aside..
- Shift the flour and sugar, then add the milk mixture slowly, mix it well until combine and the thickness is enough for pancake, if too liquid you can add more flour..
- Prepare the pan with cooking spray, add about one ladle spoon of the pancake mixture into the pan and cook it in a low heat. Try to move the pan, if the pancake start easy to move, you can flip it and cook again on the other side until it's done..
- Top the pancake with butter and honey, let the butter melt slowly on the warm pancake and enjoy!! 🙂 ♡.
In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate small bowl, mash your banana, then add milk, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, and melted butter. Add the buttermilk to a large bowl. Whisk in the mashed banana, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the buttermilk. To a medium bowl, add the the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.