The best banana bread ever. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better.
I never leave a comment on recipes, but this was so good I had to! The sour cream was the perfect touch to make this even more moist and delicious. I added a cup of chopped walnuts and a. You can cook The best banana bread ever using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The best banana bread ever
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4 cup of mashed bananas (about 8 bananas ).
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (opional).
Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! The Best Banana Bread This recipe makes the best banana bread ever – seriously.
The best banana bread ever step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix butter , brown sugar , and eggs in large bowl.
- add flour , salt , baking soda and milk . mix well.
- add vanilla and bananas then mix well.
- if adding walnuts stir them in.
- spray pans with nonstick cooking spray . Divide into 3 pans and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
It is so tender, so rich in banana flavor and so, so easy to make. You don't even need an electric mixer – just a fork to mash the bananas and a wooden spoon to mix the batter together. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. This was hands-down the best Blueberry. I was out of sour cream so I used a half cup of vanilla super yogurt instead.