Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins. Crumble sausage in a large pan and cook on medium heat until done. These scrambled egg muffins with plenty of sausage and Cheddar cheese make a filling and fun treat at your next brunch. They're pretty, hearty, and fun to serve.
A quick zap in the microwave and you have a nice, warm, cheese-y muffin full of sausage that will take you right. Our Sausage McMuffin® with Egg is a delicious breakfast sandwich made with savory sausage, a freshly cracked egg & cheese. Use Mobile Order & Pay to pass the line, only on the McDonald's App! You can have Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins
- It’s 3/4 lb of Jimmy Dean hot sausage (ground).
- You need 1/2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 9 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper.
Easy Sausage, Eggs, & Cheese Muffins Budget Earth. milk, bisquick, eggs, breakfast sausage, shredded cheddar cheese. Sausage, Mushroom, and Pepper Breakfast Muffins Yummly. After making the homemade English muffins the day before, my wife wanted a sausage muffin. I was game, so here it is.
Sausage Cheddar Egg Muffins instructions
- Crumble sausage in a large pan and cook on medium heat until done, breaking the sausage into small pieces.
- Drain sausage of fat and rest on paper towels until cool. Press out as much fat as possible..
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk and butter..
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, pepper, and baking soda..
- Sift the dry ingredients gradually into the wet ingredients, stirring constantly to avoid clumps. This mixture clumps easily! Don't skip the sifting..
- Stir in cooled and crumbled sausage..
- Fill muffin cups with parchment paper liners (any other kind will stick horribly and you will lose half your muffin!) 3/4 full with mixture. It is OK to over fill them a little. They don't rise as much as normal muffins..
- Top each filled cup with grated cheddar cheese. Use the sharpest cheese you can find to avoid oil pools on your muffins. Not tasty..
- Bake muffins 45 minutes at 350°F.
Sausage was Neese's sausage right out. These Cheese and Sausage Egg Muffins come together in a flash! Perfect for eating right away or freezing, a great breakfast on the run! From Wheat Belly Cookbook by William Davis. Recipe for easy to make Egg Muffins.