Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need 3 of ripe bananas(mashed).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Mix all the ingredients and stir until you get a nice consistency one that is able to flow easily.
- Heat a little oil in your pan.
- Pour in a scoop of the batter and spread on your pan..
- When the pancake is golden brown flip to the other side until its cooked also. Remove from heat. Enjoy with a cup of tea..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.