Brownie Batter Pancakes. These brownie batter pancakes are like eating dessert for breakfast! That is a photo worthy of a chocolate-covered blog. For the past few days, one of my friends has been staying.
We tried to come up with ideas that they. Brownie Batter Pancakes are a fluffy, decadent way to start any special day! Learn from my mistakes and grab a carton of your favorite vanilla to go with these chocolate-y pancakes! You can cook Brownie Batter Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie Batter Pancakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dark Cocoa.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 82 1/2 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate Chips (Optional).
Evan Centopani provides his new and novel take on breakfast prep with a unique and nutrient-dense pancake recipe, this time incorporating Animal Brownie. This post may contain affiliate links. I made brownie batter, but I want to make pancakes. Can I somehow turn the batter into brownie pancakes?
Brownie Batter Pancakes step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients toghether..
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients..
- Add step 2 to step 1 and mix till there are no lumps..
- Pan fry on a medium heat till cooked..
Spread the batter in the pan, slightly mounding on the sides so it will all bake evenly (avoiding the typical mound you get in the middle after baking). Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Gently ladle the pancake batter onto the griddle and sprinkle on fruit if desired. When bubbles begin to set around the edges of the pancake and the griddle-side of the cake is golden, gently flip the. Equally divide the white cake batter between the two brownie.