Banana nut bread with chocolate chips. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that.
Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread. You can cook Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- It’s of banana – slices.
- Prepare of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of walnuts.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert. At the end the batter should be barely blended (it will be thick). Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, if desired.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
This banana quick bread is full of chocolate chips and toasted heart-healthy walnuts so you get a taste of nuts and chocolate in each bite. Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients until just combined. Add bananas, walnuts and chocolate chips. This slightly gooey and deliciously moist Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread is none like you've never had before! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular.