Wifeys Strawberry Banana Pancakes. Great recipe for Wifeys Strawberry Banana Pancakes. Don't feel like getting up,showered,dressed,start that car and head to your local I Hop!? Make these fantastic Home Made pancakes.
Strawberry Banana Pancakes Strawberries and banana not only bring bright and sweet flavor to the vanilla batter, but they add moisture too, making the pancakes as tender as they are pretty. The strawberry-studded batter comes together quickly with a whirl of the blender and cooks up to a perfectly pink color, which pairs nicely with the Good Cook heart-shaped silcone. As I was eating these…I thought how delicious these would be with a real homemade strawberry syrup. You can cook Wifeys Strawberry Banana Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wifeys Strawberry Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of as needed Strawberries.
- It’s 1 of as needed Bananas.
- It’s 1 packages of Pancake Mix.
Eating banana pancakes reminds me of that Jack Johnson song. "Maybe we can sleep in. I'll make you banana pancakes…pretend like it's the weekend." I guess it is the weekend now! When the pan is hot, pour a ladle full of batter into the pan. Sprinkle some diced strawberries and bananas onto the batter.
Wifeys Strawberry Banana Pancakes instructions
- Prepare pancake mix according to package.
- Turn on griddle get hot and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut up bananas and strawberries.
- Pour desired amount of mix onto griddle allow to start to cook a little. You will see the top start to boil up per say toss on the bananas and strawberries at this time..
- Flip and allow them to finish cooking.
- Plate and add your favorite toppings….and most importantly please do ENJOY.
Cook until bubbles form in batter, then gently flip the pancake and cook until cooked through and browned. Serve topped with extra fruit and maple syrup. Thank you very much for watching beautiful. . . . . See you in my next blog If you have ang suggestion, comment below And please like, and subscribe. Strawberry banana flavor doesn't always have to be in a smoothie.