Delicious Banana Bread. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the baking soda and flour. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar.
Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! You can have Delicious Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (if salted you dont need to add the salt).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of ripened bananas.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purposr flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
The second reason why we love banana bread is that you can eat banana bread anytime of day-commit just one easy banana bread recipe to memory and you've got fresh banana bread for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack. Now that you're geared up to bake some easy and delicious banana breads, we've got plenty of easy banana bread recipes. Preheat the oven and grease a bread pan. Mash bananas in a mixing bowl and add in melted butter.
Delicious Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together (make sure the butter is at room temperature).
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, add your bananas, and mash them with a fork. Then, add them to the larger bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet batter.
- While mixing, add the milk. Whisk till all combined but do not overmix.
- Pour batter into loaf pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- bake for 50-60 minutes.
Stir in sugar, egg, and vanilla and mix. Add flour, baking soda, salt and nuts (if desired) and stir until combined. This incredibly simple banana bread is moist, delicious, and perfectly sweet. It's a great way to use overripe bananas and please the whole family! This super easy recipe will become your go-to banana bread and an instant family favorite.