Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix. Mix mashed up bananas, syrup, vanilla, water, and pancake mix in a bowl. Spray non-stick cooking spray onto surface of pan or griddle. Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix Apryl Dyan.
Combine the rest of the ingredients (the bananas, milk, and egg) in a separate bowl and whisk. Some use mixers here, especially when they do not bother mashing the bananas with a fork. If it is still too dry, add another teaspoon of water until the dry ingredients are all moist. You can have Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix
- Prepare 2 cups of pancake mix.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed salted nuts (i used peanut).
Add vanilla and softened butter and using a fork, mash together until well combined. This is a great step for little ones to help with! Add pancake mix, salt and mashed banana mixture to eggs and sugar. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Banana Crunch using Pancake Mix instructions
- Preheat oven at 150 deg cel..
- Beat eggs, then add the butter, continue beating..
- Mix in the sugar, milk and the pancake mix. Then the mashed bananas..
- Grease the bottom of the pan with butter or veg. oil.,Pour in the mixture, topped with crushed nuts..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done..
- With frosting and toppings!.
Mix vinegar into milk and set aside to curdle. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolk, bananas and sugar. Add dry ingredients and continue to mix. That way, your recipe will mimic the desired result. So, you can do more than just make pancakes with pancake mix!