Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted and cooled.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essences.
- It’s 3 of bananaa, ripped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mixed crushed nuts.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- butter and flour a loaf tin.
- in a large bowel combine the flour, salt, baking powder and soda, mixed nuts and sugar and set aside..
- in another bowle mash the bananas, and add the eggs, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- with a spatula combine the wet and dry ingredients. together but not over mixing or mix too fast. at slow speed to ensure ingredients are mixed together.
- place the batter in the prepared tin and bake for about 60mins..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.