Banana Pancake (eggless). Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Eggless banana pancakes recipe – Soft, fluffy and delicious banana pancakes made without eggs. Slice them first and then mash with a masher.
These pancakes are sweet, soft on the inside, and slightly crispy on the … Eggless Banana Pancakes (Whole Wheat) » Dassana's Veg Recipes Skip to contentHome » Recipes » Breakfast Recipes This eggless b SEO & WordPress & Other Earning & Learning Help, Info, How To Ideas With Live Blogs, Articles, News. Eggless banana pancakes are one of our favorite easy and healthy breakfast recipes. These pancakes are sweet, soft on the inside and slightly crisp on the outside. You can cook Banana Pancake (eggless) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake (eggless)
- It’s 4 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 2 tbs of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tbs of semolina.
- You need 4 tbs of milk.
- You need to taste of sugar (optional).
- You need 1/2 of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed coconut.
- You need 2 tbs of chopped nuts.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s of Honey n Cherry for garnishing.
They are even more tender but not fluffy than the traditional banana pancakes, as are made without any eggs, or rising agents like baking soda or baking powder. Oats Banana Pancakes – Eggless pancakes made with oats flour and banana which makes a great finger food for babies and toddlers. Simply mash a ripe banana well, then whisk in the rest of the ingredients and then plop the batter on the griddle. The gluten-free banana pancakes without eggs turned out thick, soft and had a chewy texture which was different than the usual eggless pancakes which are light and fluffy but I don't have any complaints at all.
Banana Pancake (eggless) instructions
- Mix all ingredients except oil, honey and cherry. Make batter like cake..
- Heat a non stick fry pan. Pour one tspn oil. Now turn to flame to medium. With laddle pour batter on frying pan. Cook till brownish colour now flip the pan cake n drizzle oil around the cake. Fry till both sides become same colour. Don't over cook otherwise it would be rubbery. Take out on plate. Fry all batter like same process..
- Now on pancake pour honey n sprinkle some chopped cherries..
Add the melted butter to the pancake batter and return the pan to the stove. Mix the butter into the batter. When the pan is hot enough, pour a ladleful of batter on the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the face of the pancake. Carefully flip the pancake and cook until its golden brown.