Banana Pancakes (no flour). Here goes a quick, easy, flourless and low-calorie banana breakfast in a snap. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone. Mix banana and eggs together in a bowl until smooth.
They're delicious with a healthy spin. Alex and I are, except for the feeling afterwards. What you'll need to make the most simple of pancakes is one ripe banana, and two eggs. You can cook Banana Pancakes (no flour) using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes (no flour)
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Cinnamon + Sugar (Optional).
Simply mash your banana in a bowl with a fork until it's free of big lumps, then pour over the two whisked. The bananas are flavored with vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg, then cooked quickly in a large skillet. You can simplify the filling by leaving out the spices, if desired. Then just garnish the pancakes with some fresh blueberries to help tie everything together and create the prettiest presentation.
Banana Pancakes (no flour) step by step
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Put them in a bowl with the eggs..
- Mash the bananas and whisk the Eggs until they blend together..
- Add cinnamon and sugar to the mix, to your taste..
- Put some of the mix in a hot pan. Wait a couple of minutes and flip it.
- Keep doing it until you go through all the mix. (3 pancakes for me).
- You can eat it with syrup or put some jelly or peanut butter and roll them up.
Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them. In another bowl, lightly mash the bananas with a potato masher or a fork. Add the egg, the baking powder, the vanilla, and the cinnamon to the mashed bananas and stir to combine. These super thick and fluffy flourless banana smoothie pancakes are a filling, healthy, satisfying and easy breakfast recipe! Made with no eggs, butter, oil or flour, these banana smoothie pancakes are naturally gluten free, vegan, dairy free and come with a sugar free option!