Cinnamon roll casserole. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. This Cinnamon Roll Casserole from Delish.com is it. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole.
I wanted to upload this before Christmas in case you wanted to make it for your family. Add bread cubes, and toss until they. Quick and easy Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. You can cook Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- It’s of refrigerate cinnamon roll.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon ground.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of frozen banana optional.
- Prepare of pecan optional.
It is the perfect breakfast casserole to throw together in minutes. Say hello to Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. AKA the most delicious way to eat cinnamon rolls ever. It only takes mintues to prep and cooks up crispy around the edges and gooey in the middle.
Cinnamon roll casserole step by step
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them.
- Spread the butter in the bread pan.
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana.
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll.
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉.
This Cinnamon Roll Casserole definitely didn't disappoint! The hubs and I both thought it tasted a lot like a yummy flan on the bottom with a delicious layer of cinnamon rolls on top. Cinnamon Roll Casserole: An easy, delicious french toast type breakfast casserole that can be made using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and everyday ingredients! Cinnamon roll casserole is the dreamiest breakfast you can imagine. Perfect for a Christmas morning treat or a birthday breakfast for your loved ones!