AMIEs Nutella Brownies. So easy and quick to prepare! 🍰🍴 Julie McLain. It has Nutella, it needs no story, just to be eaten.. . Vickys Beetroot & 'Nutella' Brownies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Congratulations on the award and the friend add. Triple Fudge Brownies When you're in a hurry to make dessert, here's a "mix of mixes" that's so convenient and quick. The result is a big pan of very rich, fudgy brownies. You can have AMIEs Nutella Brownies using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Nutella Brownies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of nutella.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Friends who ask me for the recipe are amazed that it's so easy. —Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa Salted Nutella Fudge. Adapted from a recipe by Giada de Laurentis. Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base doesn't touch the water. If you don't feel like splurging on sweetened condensed milk, you can also make an easy, customizable fudge out of peanut butter and vanilla frosting.
AMIEs Nutella Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Brush a 9"x13" baking pan with shortening then sprinkle with flour to coat surface. Tap excess flour..
- Beat nutella and eggs together until grainy. Add flour and blend until combined. Do not over mix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm and done. Cool then cut into squares..
If you're allergic to peanuts, no worries. Nutella works just as well (if not better). Snap the chocolate into a large bowl, add the butter and place over a pan of simmering water, until melted, stirring regularly. See more ideas about Nutella recipes, Nutella, Delicious desserts. As mentioned above, the filling for these Nutella Macarons is a creamy, delicious Nutella buttercream!