Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan. Mix half of the banana with the soya milk in a blender. Then pour the banana milk over the dry ingredients and combine. Heat up a non-stick pan to medium heat and pour a heaped tablespoon for each pancake in the pan, bake until the top starts to dry, then flip the pancakes.
Happy Friday from this lil stack of heaven. Seriously though, can we take a moment to appreciate that syrup pour? There is no need for flax or chia eggs or any other egg replacements as mashed banana acts like an egg, making these pancakes moist yet fluffy and lightly sweet without the need for any added sugar. You can have Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan
- You need of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 cups of rolled oats – gluten-free ones if needed.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened soy milk – or other plant milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Blueberries – fresh or frozen; i use a large handful in the mix and then extra as a topping.
PS: If you make my vegan banana and blueberry pancakes, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. Banana Blueberry Pancakes These gluten-free & vegan Banana Blueberry Pancakes are thick, fluffy, and loaded with blueberries! Made in the blender, they come together quickly and reheat well, so you can make them ahead of time for a quick breakfast. In a separate medium sized bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan instructions
- Put everything except the blueberries in a blender – the mix doesn’t have to be completely smooth. You can also mix it by hand in a big bowl, making sure the bananas are mashed up..
- Preheat your pan on a medium heat so it’s ready for the first pancake!.
- Pour the mix into a big bowl (if you’ve used a blender). Gently fold in the blueberries..
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan..
- Add a dollop of pancake mix to the pan. A heaped tablespoon is a good measure – or use an ice cream scoop if you want all the pancakes the same size..
- Cook for about 4 mins – the edges will start to go golden. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 mins. A lot depends on the pan and the amount of mix..
- When one pancake is done, keep it warm in an ovenproof dish in a low temperature oven. Repeat the process til all the batter is used up..
- Add your toppings and enjoy 😋.
Pour the banana/milk mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine the egg, milk, bananas and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. You won't be able to tell that these Blueberry Vegan Pancakes are vegan — made without eggs, milk, or butter. These pancakes are incredibly thick and fluffy, and soak in just the right amount of maple syrup.