Honey Banana Bread. Beat butter at medium speed with mixer in a large mixing bowl; add honey, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition, add the banana and mix well. Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir in pecans.
Place bananas in a large bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork. Add honey, milk, egg and oil, stir to combine. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. You can have Honey Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mashed banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
Banana bread is a favorite of my whole family. It's always greatly enjoyed by both adults and children. This is based on the classic banana bread recipe, but it's sugar-free with raw honey used instead. Also, instead of butter, I use healthy coconut oil.
Honey Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix egg, honey, sugar, vanilla, banana, and mayo..
- Add flour, powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in greased loaf pan, place on a baking pan with a cup of water in the bottom. Bake 60-70 minutes..
- For a crunch on top, sprinkle with sugar before baking..
Instructions With a mixer, beat together the butter, egg, honey and banana. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and stir until moistened. This super-moist banana bread is loaded with cinnamon and sweet honey. I have this thing with bananas – I can't even begin to force myself to eat them after they have started to get those brown spots on the peel.