Cinnamon roll casserole. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. Cut cinnamon rolls into thirds and layer in dish. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Top with remaining cinnamon roll pieces and remaining chocolate chips. For topping, mix flour, brown sugar and pie spice; cut in butter until crumbly. Remove crock insert to a cooling rack and top with. You can have Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- You need 2 cans of refrigdrated cinnamon rolls.
- You need 4-6 of eggs.
- You need splash of milk.
- You need of cap of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of couple pinches of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- You need of icing from cinnamon rolls (maple syrup and powdered sugar opt.).
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Open the cinnamon roll tubes and set aside the frosting. You'll use this to drizzle over the baked casserole. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole.
Cinnamon roll casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Mix/beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and half the brown sugar. Put other half aside..
- Melt butter and coat "entire" glass baking dish..
- Cut up cinnamon rolls into little pieces and fill up bottom of glass dish. Try not over lapping but squeeze together to fit..
- Pour egg mixture over evenly. Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked through, you will know. It rises nicely, poke a little to make sure dough is cooked through..
- Immediately squeeze all icing over top, syrup and powered sugar too if you'd like… sweet enough without though, I promise..
- Let cool 5 min. Serve and enjoy ☺.
That makes it a surefire winner anytime you're hosting overnight guests—or just get a hankering for a cinnamon-y start to your Saturday. I will take a cinnamon roll in any form. I love today's shortcut, easy version of cinnamon rolls because it can be ready so quickly and it's the perfect sweet side dish for a Holiday breakfast, special breakfast morning, or when company is over. Then you can scoop out servings and drizzle them with the warm glaze & maple syrup. This is a refrigerated canned cinnamon roll recipe.