BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings. Honey BBQ Chicken Wings. featured in Indoor BBQ. Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Crispy Baked BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet 'n spicy Honey BBQ This chicken wing recipe is baked instead of fried and renders out of the fat as they bake.
Honey BBQ Chicken Wings-these easy baked chicken wings with honey BBQ sauce are the perfect appetizer for game day or any party! Chicken wings are a favorite appetizer at restaurants, but you can make them at home! They are the perfect game day food and our boys also love them for dinner. You can have BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 300 gm of BBQ Sauce (i use Singlong brand).
- Prepare 5-10 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 5-10 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 50 gm of rice flour.
- It’s 50 gm of corn flour.
- Prepare 50 gm of plain flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of seasoning to taste.
- It’s 125 gm of butter.
To keep these sticky wings mellow, we used apricot jam, honey and a squeeze of fresh lime, to offset the heat of the Sriracha. Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe! Make this honey BBQ baked chicken wings recipe to create your own deliciously baked wings! Crispy Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings – Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Winner.
BBQ Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Mix corn flour, rice flour with plain flour, curry powder, seasoning powder & curry powder. Coat chicken pieces evenly and deep fry for 15 mins.
- While frying chicken, cook the sauce. Melt butter in the pan and add butter bbq sauce, sriracha sauce, honey and rosemary spice to taste.
- Dip the fried chicken into the sauce and arrange neatly in baking pan. Bake at 220°C for 15-20 mins..
Every year about this time, I get a bunch Instead of the soft, slippery skin associated with most oven baked wings, we get a crispy, blistered surface that really holds onto whatever glaze you. I whipped up a simple honey sriracha wing sauce for these Crispy Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Drumsticks, but you could just as easily drench them in your favorite BBQ sauce, store bought wing sauce, or a Sweet and spicy honey sriracha chicken drumsticks baked to perfection in the oven! These Honey Sriracha chicken wings are one of those things. Oh yes, and these chicken wings are baked, very easy to make and could be one of the best "things" your guests remember the next day after your next weekend gathering or superbowl party! Crispy baked chicken pieces are coated in a sweet and slightly spicy Honey Sriracha glaze.