Banana pancake. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.
Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. You can cook Banana pancake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Butter.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 2 pinch of baking powder.
- It’s As needed of Food colouring (optional) of your choice.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky.
Banana pancake step by step
- Take a bowl and put mashed bananas..
- Add maida, sugar, baking powder, milk and food coloring (optional)..
- Mix them well till it becomes a smooth paste..
- Heat the pan and spread butter on the pan and put some paste of a pancake size and bake it from both sides till golden..
- Your banana pancake is ready. Garnish with honey and banana slices..
Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are. You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay.