easy breakfast casserole. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button. Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings. LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe!
Pick from popular recipes like hash brown casserole and sausage breakfast casserole. Breakfast Sausage Casserole Recipe This satisfying breakfast recipe is perfect to make for weekend guests. When you're looking for a breakfast that is both elegant and easy this holiday season, our. You can cook easy breakfast casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy breakfast casserole
- It’s 6 slice of bread.
- Prepare 8 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 packages of precooked sausage crumbles.
- It’s 1 packages of real bacon pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Looking for an easy, delicious, hearty breakfast your family will ask for over and over again—especially during those cold winter months? Look no further than these delicious breakfast casserole recipes. To make a breakfast casserole you beat some eggs, add milk and cheese, add cubed bread, add Easy, right? The ingredients basically all come together in one big casserole pan, but there are a few.
easy breakfast casserole instructions
- preheat oven 350 degrees.
- spray 13 x 9 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- cube slices of bread, set aside.
- whisk together eggs, milk, dry mustard, & any other desired seasonings.
- fold in cubed bread, sausage, bacon, cheese.
- pour mixed ingredients into prepared pan.
- bake @ 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes making sure center is set.
- can also be made night before just take out of refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
This is the easiest breakfast casserole you will ever make and it's amazing for leftovers throughout the week! Introducing a delicious (and easy!) roundup of make-ahead breakfast casserole recipes — sunny egg stratas, fruity bread puddings, even spicy morning lasagnas — perfect for starting your Sunday fun day. Check out how easy it is to make this delicious Breakfast Casserole! Start the day with these easy breakfast casserole recipes from Martha Stewart. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes.