Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal. Bring water to a boil in a heavy, large saucepan, and stir in the oats. Bring water to a boil and add rolled oats. I named this recipe "Golden" Carrot Cake Oatmeal because you get a nice golden color once you mix the Jinka/Turmeric into the oatmeal.
It's colorful, packed with nutritional benefits and has a nutty/gingerbread like flavor. Meanwhile, make the cream cheese maple glaze. In a small bowl, use a spatula to combine the cream cheese, maple syrup, and vanilla. You can have Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1.5 tablespoon of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of regular or nut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Jinka Turmeric Paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of walnuts.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
- It’s of Butter (optional).
- You need of Cream (optional).
Once combined, switch to a whisk and whisk until smooth. Before eating pre-frozen baked oatmeal, thaw it overnight. Then, simply reheat in the microwave or oven until warm and gooey. While the oatmeal is baking, prepare the glaze by whisking together the whipped cream cheese, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla in a small bowl.
Golden Carrot Cake Oatmeal step by step
- Bring water to a boil and add rolled oats. Cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- Add shredded carrots in while still cooking (close to 10 minutes.).
- Pour into bowl and mix with milk of your choosing..
- Top oatmeal with Jinka, Raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and banana..
- Drizzle with honey, add a pat of butter and cream if desired..
Drizzle some of the glaze over each portion when serving. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is an easy, super nutritious make-ahead breakfast filled with incredible flavors and sweetness. It's a delightful morning meal packed with wholesome ingredients, carrots and SUPERFOODS. This recipe uses a blend of rolled oats, eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, and more to create yummy bars of oatmeal that taste just like carrot cake. Each bite is filled with delicious shredded carrots, chopped pecans, and raisins!