Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery. Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed Add egg and beat well Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well. Mash the bananas in a bowl. Add the powered jaggery to the mashed banana and mix well.
Whole wheat banana bread This whole wheat banana jaggery bread is a healthy way to start the day. As it is refined flour and refined sugar-free, you can enjoy it without any guilt. Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. You can cook Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery
- You need 2 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 of Medium size ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Jaggery (crushed into powder).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanila Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnomon Powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, wholemeal banana bread with jaggery. Banana bread is a great way to use overripe bananas. Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Add the oil, yogurt and vanilla.
Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery step by step
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture.
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well..
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture.
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it..
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min.
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done..
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min..
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊.
This Whole wheat banana bread uses powdered jaggery instead of refined sugar. So, if you are looking at ways to get your yum and sticky jaggery outside its box, this Whole wheat banana bread is your solution, y'all! Now, if you have any inhibitions related to jaggery and wheat recipes, I have already attached my youtube video above. The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread- Super easy, whole wheat banana bread recipe using oil. You can never have enough Banana Bread recipes.