Honey Banana Bread. Beat butter at medium speed with mixer in a large mixing bowl; add honey, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition, add the banana and mix well. Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir in pecans.
How to make healthier banana bread with honey It's just as easy as any other banana bread or quick bread for that matter. Start my mashing your very ripe bananas in a large bowl. Next, add in your other wet ingredients like oil, egg, honey and milk! You can cook Honey Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mashed banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
Instructions With a mixer, beat together the butter, egg, honey and banana. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and stir until moistened. Banana bread is a favorite of my whole family.
Honey Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix egg, honey, sugar, vanilla, banana, and mayo..
- Add flour, powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in greased loaf pan, place on a baking pan with a cup of water in the bottom. Bake 60-70 minutes..
- For a crunch on top, sprinkle with sugar before baking..
It's always greatly enjoyed by both adults and children. This is based on the classic banana bread recipe, but it's sugar-free with raw honey used instead. Also, instead of butter, I use healthy coconut oil. This super-moist banana bread is loaded with cinnamon and sweet honey. I have this thing with bananas – I can't even begin to force myself to eat them after they have started to get those brown spots on the peel.