Cinnamon roll casserole. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. This Cinnamon Roll Casserole from Delish.com is it. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole.
I wanted to upload this before Christmas in case you wanted to make it for your family. Add bread cubes, and toss until they. Quick and easy Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. You can have Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- It’s of refrigdrated cinnamon rolls.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of cap of vanilla extract.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of couple pinches of cinnamon.
- Prepare of butter (melted).
- You need of icing from cinnamon rolls (maple syrup and powdered sugar opt.).
It is the perfect breakfast casserole to throw together in minutes. Say hello to Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. AKA the most delicious way to eat cinnamon rolls ever. It only takes mintues to prep and cooks up crispy around the edges and gooey in the middle.
Cinnamon roll casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375°.
- Mix/beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and half the brown sugar. Put other half aside..
- Melt butter and coat "entire" glass baking dish..
- Cut up cinnamon rolls into little pieces and fill up bottom of glass dish. Try not over lapping but squeeze together to fit..
- Pour egg mixture over evenly. Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked through, you will know. It rises nicely, poke a little to make sure dough is cooked through..
- Immediately squeeze all icing over top, syrup and powered sugar too if you'd like… sweet enough without though, I promise..
- Let cool 5 min. Serve and enjoy ☺.
This Cinnamon Roll Casserole definitely didn't disappoint! The hubs and I both thought it tasted a lot like a yummy flan on the bottom with a delicious layer of cinnamon rolls on top. Cinnamon Roll Casserole: An easy, delicious french toast type breakfast casserole that can be made using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and everyday ingredients! Cinnamon roll casserole is the dreamiest breakfast you can imagine. Perfect for a Christmas morning treat or a birthday breakfast for your loved ones!