Easy Pancake. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Brown on both sides and serve hot. It makes good tasting, super easy and quick pancakes.
Directions In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using a whisk or large fork, mix in the buttermilk and egg until well combined and smooth. Directions In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. You can cook Easy Pancake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 pc of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
Combine egg, milk and shortening; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Every pancake/waffle lover should have this recipe. Fast, and with only six ingredients, breakfast only gets so much easier. Simple ingredients makes for a simple pancake recipe that is out of this world good.
Easy Pancake step by step
- Smash the bananas with a fork or a blender.
- Add the egg and the baking powder to the smashed bananas and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix well.. Add milk to get the batter consistency…
- Heat a pan and and pour the batter to prepare the pancakes.
This tried and true pancake recipe will impress all of your family and pancakes will become a simple breakfast meal daily. Whisk together wet ingredients: In a medium sized bowl whisk together egg, oil and milk. Heat a skillet on medium heat. When heated, scoop the pancake batter recipe into the frying pan with a large spoon to make individual pancakes. Cook on one side until the top begins to bubble, then flip the pancake over and cook on the other side.