Banana egg oat pancake. Mash the banana with a fork. Whisk in the eggs, oats, salt and cinnamon until smooth. Add the peanut butter and swirl into the batter.
Whisk in the oats, eggs, salt and cinnamon till smooth. Then add the peanut butter and swirl to the batter. Heat a tbsp or so of coconut oil or butter at a non-stick-skillet over tmedium-high-heat. You can have Banana egg oat pancake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana egg oat pancake
- Prepare 1 of banana, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. See recipes for Banana egg oat pancake too. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Banana egg oat pancake step by step
- Mash banana, scramble eggs into banana mixture, add oats, vanilla and cinnamon, mix well..
- Heat up greased crepe pan, once hot turn to med heat. Pour enough to make 3 -4 batches. Cook for about 2-3 minutes before turning over. Cook another 1 minute. Drizzle maple syrup and add fresh fruit!.
They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Once your bananas and baking powder are mashed and the vanilla and eggs are stirred in, incorporate your coconut flour. However, since there isn't always time for a complex pancake recipe, these three ingredient banana pancakes can be the perfect solution. I like to top mine with melted almond butter and fresh blueberries.