Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl. Super-moist banana bread with a thick cinnamon swirl and topped with vanilla glaze. Soon enough, you'll be graced with an alluring scent wafting through the house and one fine lookin' bread ready in the oven. A moist and delicious cinnamon swirl banana bread recipe.
I sure hope not, because I have a delicious and easy recipe to share with you all today. A few weeks ago I had some overripe bananas and needed to use. This Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread is full of buttery cinnamon sugar throughout the moistest banana bread that's out of this world delicious! You can have Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl
- Prepare of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of white sugar.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of For the cinnamon sprinkle.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of brown sugar.
Please tell me you have some ripe bananas on your counter?! I sure hope so because this banana bread is the best and it's calling your name! I have a confession to make. You can even add chocolate chips!
Banana bread with a cinnamon swirl instructions
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl then add the egg, melted butter and sugar. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved..
- Gently add the flour and the baking soda and keep mixing..
- Add half of the batter in a loaf pan (in my case i used a 20 cm round cake pan) then sprinkle with the half of cinnamon_sugar. With a chopstick swirl the batter until it looks like marble pattern..
- Add the other half of batter and sprinkle with the rest of cinnamon sugar on top..
- If you are using a loaf pan, bake the banana bread in a preheated oven at 180° Celsius for nearly 50 minutes..
- In my case i used a round 20 cm cake pan and the banana bread was done in 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Enjoy 🙂.
It's very flavorful and moist with a bit of a slight crunch from the topping. If you're a fan of cinnamon sugar, I'd highly recommend it! This easy banana cinnamon bread recipe is so moist with a ribbon of buttery cinnamon swirled throughout. You can't have cinnamon swirl banana bread without the swirl! It took quite a few trials to get it just right and luckily, the easiest technique ended up being the most effective.