Banana apple and oats pancakes. In a small bowl, mash the bananas and grind the apple. In a Large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, yoghurt, vanilla extract and honey. Make this delicious healthy oat, apple and banana pancake for a healthy and delicious clean eating breakfast on Sunday or any other day.
These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. You can cook Banana apple and oats pancakes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana apple and oats pancakes
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of honey for garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare as needed of fruits for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of wheat flour/ atta.
Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Slice the apple and blend it with the rest of the wet ingredients (eggs, honey, melted coconut oil) using a hand blender or a blender (food processor will yield a chunkier mixture). Add in all dry ingredients, except the chopped nuts – ground oats, spices, baking soda.
Banana apple and oats pancakes step by step
- Take mixer jar and add apple and banana and oats atta brown sugar and baking powder and baking soda and grind well smooth batter / take a pan and spread this batter and cook 3 minutes both aside.
- Now garnish honey and chocolate syrup and fruits/ ready to serve with juice and your kids for healthy breakfast.
- Enjoy with your kids and take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
These healthy oatmeal banana pancakes are made without flour and are perfectly sweet with only the banana! They're sweet and they're spicy too! If you're making them for a toddler, make sure to not add the nuts as they can be a choking hazard.. I have never eaten such yummy pancakes! Combine applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract in with the mashed banana.