Maple Banana Bread. In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and maple syrup. Beat in the egg and bananas, leaving a few small chunks. Stir in the maple extract and milk.
Add eggs, oil, maple syrup, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix with a wooden spoon. Mix just until flour is moistened. Maple Nut Banana Bread Banana bread rises to a whole new level when you add maple syrup, sour cream and pecans—and a cinnamon-spiced streusel. You can have Maple Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
It's a comforting, home-style treat for breakfast or any time of day.—David Dahlman, Chatsworth, California Maple Nut Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home Take your banana bread to new heights with the sweetness of maple syrup. This maple banana bread gives the classic favorite a fall twist with a maple glaze and crunchy nut topping. To say I love banana bread is a bit of an understatement. Description This maple banana bread is easy to make and makes your whole house smell like a cozy bakery.
Maple Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and maple syrup. Beat egg and bananas, leaving a few small chunks. Stir in the milk..
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir into the banana mixture just until moistened..
- Transfer to the prepared loaf pan. Mix the nuts and sugar and sprinkle evenly over batter..
- Bake 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean..
Perfect with a glass of cold milk, tea, or latte. Maple Walnut Banana Bread Loaded with banana flavor and just the right hint of maple, this old-fashioned walnut-topped loaf is easy to prepare and tastes wonderful warm from the oven. "I sent a loaf of this bread to work with my husband, and his co-workers loved it," relates Amy Hawk of Seabrook, New Jersey. The bananas are mashed with brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract so the bananas have this deep, rich flavor. This is a banana bread without sour cream! And yet, it's an incredibly moist banana bread recipe.